Thursday, January 25, 2007

Bling Bling


Listed this yesterday on Ebay, if this doesn't sell, it will definitely be a keeper! It looked so pretty on me...course not sure how pretty it will look with my jeans and sweats, but hey...maybe one of my sons will fall in love and get married...(please!) then I will have somewhere to wear it!
Well, some brave souls are having moving sales tomorrow, in this cold and snow......so I should get to sleep so I can get there early and score some vintage pretties!

1 comment:

Donna, The Decorated House said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my site. I'm trying to follow over to the sites and visit those who have been kind enough to leave notes on my site.
Love that necklace! Be sure to post a link in your message to the Ebay listing. People will look for it.
Donna