Monday, April 09, 2007

The Reveal

Well, Lisa and Avalon got their swap gifts from me today, so I can finally post pictures. When I heard little Avalon helped her mom shop for my swap gifts, I just had to include her. Lisa collects Eiffel Towers and her kitchen colors are pink and brown, Avalon likes ballerina's and wants her room done in a French style...so...this is what I sent...the aprons are made with Rachel Ashwell fabric on one side and Michael Miller Eiffel Towers on the other.....this was fun and I am now seriously hooked on swaps!


So here they are with their aprons and the rest of their gifts! Aren't they just the cutest things? (Lisa and Avalon, I mean, not the gifts!)







Lisa is in the process of adopting another child from China! Help me wish her much luck and happiness, and visit her blog and say hi!

No comments: