Sunday, July 22, 2007

This Weeks Finds!

Are you missing your grandparents? I found them!




Fabulous Art Nouveau Chandelier from Spain!



Pair of Capodimonte Porcelain Roses...




Couldn't resist this Cherub Crystals Lamp!



Love this old shabby cabinet! It has the original handpainted florals still on it!


These are all for sale on my ebay auctions right now....

Now the real question is, why am I not rich so I don't have to sell these? This is right up my alley, love them all and it hurts to sell!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Arlene, That little cabinet is charming. I'd have to keep that one. :))

kattz*cottage said...

Hi Arlene!
It's so nice to see you back too! I love all your new ebay finds - really pretty & don't know how you part with them! Alot of times I find things for ebay that I keep & enjoy for awhile & then I can finally let them go! And some I find for ebay & end up getting attached & keeping them!

savvycityfarmer said...

I was just lost in lah lah land over on your ebay page...I, too am ramping up for fall starting tomorrow...check it out

Heading to the chateau today for furniture placement and design, and hopefully a check for phase II

Betty said...

When you figure out why you're not rich...tell me the secret, because I would like to be rich so that I could buy all of your pretty stuff.

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

LOL, one of the reasons I'M not rich is because I can't part with things and then buy more :)
What treasures you have found.

Anonymous said...

Hi Arlene, Stopping by again to tell you that motto print is 2die4. You aren't charging enough for it. :) I will be flying up your way this weekend to visit #1 son and family. Can't wait. Wouldn't it be fun to go "junking" together? Maybe someday the MMP girls can get together. Hugs