Thursday, November 02, 2006

I relaxed today, finally

Last night my oldest son Michael came over to spend the night...(or maybe he just came over so I could do his laundry???)...Anyway, the boys live about and hour and a half away and they work goofy hours so I hardly get to see them. We just kinda kicked back, watched a movie...The Sentinel, I think it was called, with Michael Douglas and Kieffer Sutherland...then we went out to a place overlooking the lake for dinner. I miss having the boys live with us...but, I know...I have to ... whats that saying....something about them leaving the nest? Whatever...I miss them! Nick is coming next week I hope. So, I got nothing accomplished today, but I have to say, this is the very first day I did not go out treasure hunting, list on Ebay, pack, or something business related. But....in the middle of the night last night I woke up, I finally thought of a handmade Christmas itemI could create for the website that everyone else is not doing....so tomorrow, we hit an estate sale, then off to buy the supplies....wish me luck! Will post pics as soon as I complete one!

No comments: